Effective: August 8th, 2016
1. Using of Fable is not limited by age, but parental guidance is required in some countries.
2. You are solely responsible for your activity on Fable.
- you are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, photos, audio and video clips, links or any other content that you send via Fable Services,
- you may not use the Fable Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content,
- by using the Fable Services, you agree that you will not use the services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms,
3. You must not create or submit unwanted photos or comments to any Fable users (“Spam”),
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack Fable or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Fable.
5. You must not transmit any worms, malware, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Fable Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
Proprietary Rights in Content in Fable
1. Fable does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Fable Services.
2. You represent and warrant that you own the Content posted by you on or through the Fable Services.
3. The consignee have a solely right for received picture from any consignor.
4. Fable don’t save any information about users, except the information about their device location.
5. Although Fable Services are normally available, there will be occasions when Fable Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Fable. We don’t take any responsibility for causes due to any outages of Fable Services.